I Need Help Connecting My Router To My Smartbowl.
- Check your network name and password (case-sensitive).
- Take a look at your Wi-Fi settings and make sure you’re operating on a 2.4gHz network.
- Check to see if you have any firewalls activated.
- Look for your DHCP settings on your router. Check that the TCP 31314 port is open.
- If you’re still having trouble connecting your SmartBowl to your router, please contact our Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (855) 738-4650.