What Should I Do If My Smartfeeder Will Not Stop Dispensing Food?
- First, push the Manual Feed button - this will cancel a feed that’s in progress.
- If that does not stop the feeder from dispensing, pull the bowl out of the feeder body - that will disconnect the SmartFeeder and cancel a feed that is in progress.
- Once the feeder has stopped dispensing food, check that the USB cable is securely plugged in.
- Reinsert the bowl into the feeder and try dispensing another feeding.
- If the issue occurs again, please contact our Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (855) 738-4650